As a student enrolled with Health Industry Training I could not be happier with the student administration staff and my trainer. An RTO that actually contacts you back and answers questions promptly. They communicate regularly and have offered support to me in many ways . The resources supplied are comprehensive, relevant and easy to read. The assessments tasks were manageable and fair.
Liz Mannes - Student
Health Industry Training provides professionalism and proactive training services to our health workers in Rural and Remote area. My experience with HIT is that the organisation provides a comprehensive range of services to deliver the best quality training outcomes in the following areas;
- Setting the scene for change by providing introduction/orientation in order to create real change to engage with students
- A cultural safe working environment and consultation with appropriate people to ensure student is supported in their enrolment through to completion within the workplace
- Provide quick response within an appropriate timeframe
- Student satisfaction – student are very happy with the training context and the assessment is easier to complete.
- Organisation satisfaction – The organisation is very happy with the delivery of the training especially the accessible for students living in regional community
- A flexible and easy to use portal system that the student is able to engage in their training at anytime and anywhere.
I recommend HIT to anyone and everyone that I have work with throughout my working experience and I encourage other health sectors/agencies to contact HIT to participant in their accredited training.
Ross Atu - Senior Health Worker Advsior
I have enjoyed doing my Certificate IV in Primary Health Care with the help of my teacher and HIT staff.
It has been an awesome experience. I appreciate what you have done for me to help complete my Cert IV.
A BIG THANK YOU HEALTH INDUSTRY TRAINING!
Thelma Fry - ATSI Health Worker
Mamu Health Service Limited has over the past 4 years utilised Health Industry Training as their preferred RTO in the delivery of Primary Health Care Training and have found HIT to be outstanding and reliable with staff that are helpful and friendly we would recommend HIT to any Health Organisation looking for any future training requirements.
Julie Browne - Human Resource Officer, Mamu Health Service Ltd.
As a mum of three boys, studying can be difficult but with Health Industry Training I have found it to be stress free. My tutor is friendly and extremely helpful and I am loving having the opportunity to further my career whilst still being at home with my kids.
Nicole S. - Student