Funding for South Australia
Health Industry Training is proud to be a preferred supplier for the South Australia government’s WorkReady initiative. You may be eligible for government subsidised training if you live or work in South Australia and you are:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent Australian resident, or
- an eligible visa holder
and you are:
- 16 years or over and not enrolled at school, or
- 16 years or over, enrolled in school and undertaking training through the Training Guarantee for SACE Students (TGSS), or
- undertaking training through a training contract as an apprentice or trainee in an identified course
Eligible people may access:
- one foundation skills course (if assessed to need it)
- up to five bridging units at every qualification level (if assessed to need them)
- unlimited priority courses.
You can enrol in a maximum of two subsidised courses at a time.
For more information on Workready funding, please visit https://mytraining.skills.sa.gov.au/training
FEES: The fees under the WorkReady Funding are listed in the table below.
Skilling South Australia provides subsidies towards the cost of training and assessment services for eligible Trainees and Apprentices. The program aims to assist people to get skills and qualifications to build careers and meet the workforce needs of industry through growth in Traineeships and Apprenticeships.
For more information on Traineeship funding, please visit https://mytraining.skills.sa.gov.au/trainees-apprentices
FEES: The fees for Traineeships are listed in the table below.https://mytraining.skills.sa.gov.au/training
Talk to one of our
friendly advisors today