Position Available In SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Health Industry Training (HIT) has been a Registered Training Organisation for over 11 years, specialising in health and community services sectors providing a wide range of nationally accredited training services to existing workers and new entrants.
We are seeking an experienced trainer and program coordinator to deliver and assess our health and community services training packages in South Australia and to coordinate our South Australia programs.
A successful candidate will be passionate about learning and excited about the prospect of supporting the Executive Director with increasing our presence in South Australia.
As this is a long term position, the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate a long term commitment to education and training.
The successful applicant will also need to demonstrate extensive experience working in the training industry and delivering and assessing health qualifications. Applicants without vocational experience in health will not be considered.
- Coordinating our South Australia funded programs, including working with both internal employees and stakeholders to coordinate and deliver training
- Develop effective working relationships with students and client groups.
- Train and assess students in a range of health and community services qualifications including allied health, individual support and health administration.
- Working closely with head office administration staff to ensure new programs are successfully implemented within the contract timeframe.
- Perform validation and moderation of assessments
- Work autonomously representing Health Industry Training and the organisations values and principles.
- Excellent program coordination skills combined with outstanding time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of administration, computer and organisational skills
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification or higher
- Current vocational experience in level III health and community services qualifications to be able to train and assess
- Demonstrate knowledge of learning and development best practices
- Extensive experience working in the training sector
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, be enthusiastic and approachable.
To apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter summarising how you meet the position requirements to Karyn Calcino at email@example.com
Talk to one of our
friendly advisors today