2 FULL TIME POSITIONS
Clinical and Health Administration Trainer and Assessor Positions
Location: North Brisbane
Health Industry Training is committed to providing high quality training courses in accessible, supportive and flexible learning environments, Australia wide. Our courses are specifically designed, ensuring students are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and practical experience to secure a place in the health sector. We pride ourselves on providing our students with the freedom to study their way, and at their pace, with the support of qualified trainers.
We are seeking 2 highly motivated and supportive trainers to train and assess our students completing qualifications in health and community services. through a blended training delivery method including classroom based accredited training at our Aspley office.
The successful applicants would have clinical skills to provide the students with the full range of competencies required in health qualifications. Enrolled and Registered Nurses are encouraged to apply.
In addition, the successful applicants will have the following:
- Experience in assessment development and assessment validation
- Experience in curriculum development and writing
- Current industry experience in clinical client care.
- MUST have a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, be enthusiastic and approachable.
- High level of administration, computer and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to travel
To apply please forward your resume to Karyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to one of our
friendly advisors today